We LOVE to write; to write dynamic, accurate copy with the correct tone for your target audience.
We like to think we’ve written it all;
- 50 word whisky labels
- Curricular compliant schools’ packs with lesson plans on Renewable Energy
- 32 page SWI members’ magazine Women Together
- Letters of condolence
- Award entries
- CEO speeches
- Teachers’ guides for Food Standards Agency teaching resources
- Award win speeches
- A tea towel … yup a tea towel
- Video scripts
- Brand Guidelines
- 32 page glossy magazines
- And rather a lot of brochures, web pages, annual reports, banners, presentations, press releases and features!
Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau
When Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau (DACB) wanted to refresh the content on its website to promote the region for conferences and events both for both home and overseas markets, they turned to Tricker PR for a rolling programme of page updates.
Working with DACB, our team provided sparking, fresh, new copy to revitalise the site; bringing the region’s many academic, logistic and cultural assets to the fore.
We researched and provided detailed information to make it easy for delegates from all over the world to familiarise themselves with the city and surrounding area, long before their arrival in Dundee and Angus.
Details on matters like tipping etiquette, the climate and the ban on smoking in public spaces all accessible at the simple click of a button!